Last updated on October 22nd, 2020 at 10:44 am
Current Openings at Rio
To apply for any Current Openings, please follow the links provided. Or, CLICK HERE to be considered for any future openings.
If you enjoy traveling and are passionate about making a difference in the ranching industry, this position may be right for you! This on the road position consists of conducting face-to-face visits with ranchers and dealers delivering the Riomax® concept. If you are self-driven, organized and have a desire to succeed with a background in Business, Sales & Marketing or related area, we encourage you to apply today!
- Salary position
- Vehicle Provided
- Benefits such as Profit-Share Plan, Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Dependent Care Flex, Uniform Allowance, Voluntary: Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability and Hospital Confinement.
Are you someone who enjoys a variety of different work in your job? Do you have a strong attention to detail? We are looking for the right person to join our Warehouse team. Some duties include:
- Setting up, operating and maintaining mixing equipment.
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail to ensure correct quantity and products are being produced, weighed and shipped.
- Prepare deliveries including loading & unloading trucks.
- Perform Quality Control on products arriving and departing facility.
- Perform preventative maintenance and do minor repairs in warehouse, office and machinery.
- Responsible for snow removal and yard maintenance.
Applicants must be detail orientated, have a positive attitude and be able to work well with others. Valid Driver's License and Forklift License are required.
Once resume has been reviewed, a video resume may be required upon request. Please, no phone inquiries.